Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

Wonderful Weekend and Good News on Monday

I had this weekend off. With the exception of Friday, the weather was great. Friday Dan and I had massages at the day spa. Friday night we went to a local bar and grill to play pool. Saturday we went fishing. The picture is of the biggest bass I caught. I also caught another bass and we both caught several brim. Dan caught a large bass as well, but I forgot to take a picture. I'm a bad wife....:( We released the bass, but kept the brim for a fish fry at a later date. Sunday was spent doing chores and relaxing.
Today we got some great news......WE ARE THROUGH REVIEW. For those of you who aren't adoption savvy, that means China has FINALLY reviewed our dossier and said everything was okay. Now were are officially pend referral, along with most of 2006, ha ha.

8 comments:

MississippiZen said...

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

You caught a fish ...

no.... I mean

YOU ARE THROUGH REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend ... I know you needed it! Great news! Now Alex ... can you PLEASE hurry up and reveal yourself???

wzgirl said...

Congrats on getting through review. I know how that feels. Ex-cellent!

Lady R (Di) said...

Congratulations! On both accounts! Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend. I could never get my hubby to a spa! Lucky girl! Lady R

Mike and Rhonda said...

Hey guys! Let me first congratulate you on being out of review. It is a great feeling huh? Pretty much smooth sailing from here on out (except for the LONG wait).

I also wanted to tell you that we will be having the FCC Waiting families meeting on Saturday May 3 at 5:30 at the Fish Market on 280. We will be in the "meeting room", so go through the line to purchase your food. We had to pay $45 to reserve the room so we are asking for 5 dollars or so from each family. Oh I hope you guys can come! There will be a few families there that just returned to tell their stories and answer questions. Let me know if you can come so that we have a pretty accurate head count.

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

YAHOO!! Congrats on being through review! That is a huge step!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Whoo hooo for being out of review... nice feeling huh...
Nothing beats a relaxing weekend... yep... bad wife for not taking that photo... hahaha... take care

Liene said...

Congrats! We're still waiting to hear from our agency and we have an LID of 12/13. The CCAA has asked families questions so hopefully we'll be out of review soon.

GinnyDreamin' said...

WOOHOO!!!! :) I'm so excited to hear you have made it through review....another step closer to your little one! CONGRATS!!