Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Saturday, July 19, 2008

if your squeamish, skip this

.....got a visit from the regurgitation fairy tonight....
poor little Alex started coughing earlier and I sat her up to help her clear whatever it was and the next thing I know I was getting a second showing of dinner....
two towels and some wipes later we were all better and ready to try it again....
Did I mention that had washing a blankie in the tub was not mentioned on the itinerary???
Darcie is sleeping next to Alex right now and I am on watch.........
which probably explains the ridiculous nature of this post.....
dont worry though we skipped the pictures on this one

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope she gets to feeling better!!

Crystal

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I hope she is feeling better and I am kinda glad we don't get photos for the projectile... hehehe