Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another LID Anniversary

Fifteen months down....and ? more to go. Saturday was our LID anniversary. I almost forgot until I read Heather's blog. I guess the date is losing it's punch at this point. I imagine if there was an end in sight the passing months would mean something. At least I can say we are 12 months closer than we were at this time last year. We finished our homestudy update last time Dan was home and hopefully we can get our fingerprints redone while he is home in April. I pray that we don't have to update again for this adoption.

3 comments:

MississippiZen said...

Amen sister! No more updates!!

C'mon Alex ... we need YOU to come home!


CCAA ... are you listening??

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Bummer isn't it... I am about to hit the 2 year mark on the 5th... wondering how long it will take from there? Though, I think about it... I have invested to much time, money and emotion to give up now... my Shauna is out there somewhere... just patiently waiting... take care...

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You may want to head over to my site... you my dear have been tagged... sorry... hehe