Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, April 7, 2008

I've been tagged...

By Fliss. Pretty sneaky...

Four jobs I've had:
1. Veterinarian
2. Food and Beverage Hostess at Epcot Center
3. Nematode Enumerator (I counted worms all day in a lab)
4. Animal Caretaker (pooper-scooper)

Four shows on my Tivo:
I have about 20 season passes but my top four are:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. House
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Scrubs

Four Places I have been:
1. Fairbanks, Alaska
2. Las Vegas, NV
3. San Francisco, Ca
4. Seattle, WA

Four favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Sushi
3. Persian
4. Italian

Four Cd's I've recently listened to:
1. Enigma
2. Scrubs soundtrack
3. Sting
4. Finger Eleven

Four things you can do to make my day:
1. Be on time
2. Don't lie
3. Tell me I look nice
4. Comment on my blog

and now I'll tag these 4 bloggers
Margie
Jill
Mom-in-w8ing
Glider Rider

5 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Sorry... just had to do it... take care

MississippiZen said...

WOO HOO! I am making your day right now by commenting :)

That was easy :) I bet Dan wishes it was that easy too!

I'll be nice and answer your tag tomorrow :)

M

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

TAG huh!?! Well I guess I’m it!! Heheheheh … so fun!!

I will post my answers soon!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Here's to making your day!
Smiles,
Michaela
LID: 05/24/06

Liene said...

You've worked at Epcot. Pretty cool. I've always wanted to work at WDW.