Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, April 28, 2008

We can finally announce it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last month Dan and I filled out a general application for a Waiting Child through our agency. Two weeks ago, our agency contacted us about a little girl who turned 3 in February. We reviewed her file and decided to send a Letter of Intent the next day. Today we got the news...we are Pre-Approved. Can you say Hallelujah!!!!!!!!! We can't post pictures until we have our official Letter of Commitment, but we can say with all the parental pride that she is absolutely adorable. She has a smile that lights up the room. According to her reports, she is very talkative, loves stuffed animals and is sometimes impatient. Fits in with us already. We hope to travel by this fall. I'll be sure to keep you updated on the progress.
p.s. Gifts and monetary donations are being accepted. ha ha

9 comments:

Kirsten said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!! It's about time, can't wait for you to bring her home Sis --- Love ya lots!

MississippiZen said...

You don't know how long I have waiting for this ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That little girl in China doesn't know how blessed she is yet ... and a new mommy and daddy I know doesn't know how lucky they are...

I CANNOT wait to see this story unfold!!!!!!

I love you!
Margie

Mission To Macie said...

Darcy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

girrrrrlllllllllll we gotta talk!
you are going to be so blessed by this lil 3 year old!!! I am soooo excited for you!!! Get my numbers from Margie!


Yippie,

Jill and Macie

GinnyDreamin' said...

I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited for you and Dan!!! :) CONGRATS!!!!! I can hardly wait to meet your beautiful little girl!!! YAY!!!!!!YAY!!!!YAY!!!! :)

Amie said...

Came to you via Margie!

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!
What a blessing!

Hope you don't mind if I stop in every now and then to follow along!
I love to see these little ones come home!

Happy DAY!

:)
Amie

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

WHAT!!!!!! You have been keeping this secret from me... congrats to you both... cannot wait to see the photos... can't wait to read about your adventures to China also... take care and once again... congrats...

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Darci. IT is Missy Lee and I keep up with you through Margie and Jill. I am sooooooooo excited for you guys. I know you are jumping out of your skin. It is a exciting journey and I look forward to following along with everyone on your new daughter.
I will keep an eye on your fitness journey. Ha. Ha.
I am sure your daughter will be just as spoiled as Miss LIlli and Miss Macie. You should move back home and I could spoil your baby too. I could have a preschool full of China babies. We would love it.
Ha. Ha.
Well take care and let us meet your daughter as soon as you can show us pictures.
I will keep checking.
God Bless, Missy

Mike and Rhonda said...

Oh my gosh! I missed this one....so sorry! Congrats and I cannot wait to see her little face. How exciting....

Mandy said...

OMG, HOW did I miss THIS???? Congratulations!!! I am so thrilled for you guys!