Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Frustration


Ever have one of those days? I found out today that the adoption wait has increased to 26 months. I guess the good news is December is next up in the review room. I found out yesterday that we have to redo almost everything for our home study update including our medical, financial and references. It is going to cost us additional money, of course. And work, well work is work. This time of year is traditionally the slowest time for veterinary clinics, so times will be tight for a bit. Ah well, at least I feel better on my thyroid medication. Gotta look on the bright side.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hang in there... the Great Wall rep for FL once told me... that along the way that there were going to be speed humps and to expect them... how right she was... just never knew they were going to be like this... but still... out turn will come... that I do believe... take care