Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

1 Year LID Anniversary and Football

Today is 1 year since we were officially logged in for our adoption. For those of you who don't know the process, this is an important date. This date determines where you are "in line" for your referral. I hope that there will not be a second year anniversary.

I feel this picture sums up my feelings on where we are with the adoption. I can "see" the end but it is very, very far away.

On a happy note, my beloved Bulldogs won the Liberty Bowl today. Dan went out on a motorcycle ride today, but returned in time to see the 4th quarter and the winning touchdown. This time of year always makes me a little sad because I know I have 9 more months until college football resumes.

Finally, I just wanted to tell everyone Happy New Year. May 2008 be the year your dreams come true.

3 comments:

MississippiZen said...

OK, I was going to tell you Happy Anniversary but WTH??? not so happy!

Glad your doggies won their game!

It was great to see you guys .. here's hoping we can pop over to your place sometime soon!

Love,
M

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

YIPPY!!! 1 year behind us! I am in it for the long haul with you girl!

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog LID sister!

Cherish the present, remember the past and FOCUS on the FUTURE!!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Have a great 2008 and for speedy referrals for everyone... take care and keep safe... In it for the long haul...