Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dinner with friends

Tonight I had dinner with my friends Frank and Leslie at one of my favorite resturants.
I started off with a lovely Seaweed Salad.


And then a nice Houston Roll that has spicy Tuna on top.


We finished the meal off by sharing a 9 layer chocolate cake that is to die for........




This will probably be the highlight of my weekend, since I spent most of today and probably tomorrow working on taxes, home study documents and cleaning.

5 comments:

MississippiZen said...

Ok .. I might have bypassed the salad and roll and gone straight to the CAKE! YUMMY!

Here's hoping the paperwork goes FAST!

Love ya,
Margie

Mike and Rhonda said...

Hey Darcie. I know I promised to make sure you were included in our FCC Waiting Families group. Just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about you. We just have not had a meeting in a while.

Don't you just love the paperwork? &:-) We are getting ready to do it the 3rd time.

wzgirl said...

Ok, I really wish I could see those pictures. I love sushi!

Lady R (Di) said...

I think like mississippezen. I would have went straight to the cake. Maybe it has something to do with the fact I started back on my Weight Watchers program. I'm hungry!! Later, Lady R.

M,R,J1,J2 said...

I'm a friend of Fliss's. 9 layer chocolate cake-my kind of cake!
Best wishes,
Michaela
LID: 05/24/06