Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Friday, February 8, 2008

I've been tagged.

I've been tagged by Jill to list 7 things you might not know about me.The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I can write on myself with peroxide. I know this sounds weird, but if I wet a cotton tip swab with peroxide I can write things on my arm. I have only met 1 or 2 other people who can do this.
2. I sleep with a huge body pillow on Dan's side of the bed when he is out of town and I can't sleep without it.
3. I have to have all the blinds in a room turned the same way...i.e. all turned up or all turned down.
4. I am phobic of trains. I know it is stupid that is why it is a phobia.
5. When I was a little girl, my sister read a book to me about a "gypsy" cat. I then tried to pierce my cat's ear. I'm amazed it still have all my fingers...ha ha
6. I have a cadaver graft in my knee where my ACL was repaired.
7. I can't eat pancakes. Something about the fluffy texture, butter and syrup makes me nauseated. I can eat crepes and waffles.
Okay, I'm not going to tag anyone specific because everyone I know has already been tagged. If you want to do this...consider yourself tagged.

No comments: