Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're still alive.


Just thought I'd let you know we are still alive and over our "plague". It has been a busy couple of weeks here. We are trying to get all our homestudy paperwork updated and on Monday we have a home visit. I also decided to bring all the animals up to date on their medical stuff. Nobody was overdue, but since I don't charge myself, I decided to make sure everyone was current before the social worker asked for proof. The picture has nothing to do with anything I'm talking about, I just thought it was too funny not to share.

3 comments:

GinnyDreamin' said...

Glad the plague is over! Good luck with getting homestudy updated! :)

Lady R (Di) said...

I just had to comment on your cat! If you look at my blog, Dusty looks just like yours, but Romeo is more his size. I think the picture's great. Glad you're both feeling better. Welcome back to the living. Lady R.

MississippiZen said...

That cat is hilarious and I think he "might" be able to give our TJ a run for his money in the weight dept. :)

Glad you are feeling better!

Love ya,
M