Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Got the crib set up and another new outfit.

While I was at work today, my wonderful husband set the crib up. For now, it is in our bedroom. Once Alex gets settled in, we plan on moving it to her room upstairs. We haven't bought a mattress yet, any suggestions?


When I went to the Buck Creek Festival last month, I saw this adorable outfit on display at one of the tents. They clothes are custom made by http://ladydoos.com/

Yes, those are ladybugs on the top.


The pants are little black carpi pants.
We also have all the paperwork together for our Visa applications and plan on mailing them out tomorrow.

5 comments:

CC said...

That looks quite a bit like the crib we had for our kids! Beautiful. And the outfit is just precious!!

The mattress... doesn't really matter. Truly. Just get something clean and safe (not very soft).

Anonymous said...

new reader here and I love your about me area... YOu actually admit your DINKS!!! That is great!!!!!!! Love the blog and I hope things go well with the whole adoption process and you get to bring home your beautiful daughter!

That Chick Over There said...

Oh my goodness! The ladybugs!!!

Mike and Rhonda said...

I love the crib and the ladybug outfit is just the cutest!

I hope you can attend the FCC waiting family meeting!!!!

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

OMG SO dang CUTE! There is NOTHING better than a little girl, nothing!