Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Friday, June 27, 2008

Mississippi Shower

Well, I finally up loaded some pictures from the shower. I know it took almost a week, but I've been lazy. Tomorrow is my Alabama shower so I figured I needed to get this post done.

This is the adorable home made cake at the shower. Margie and Tammy baked and decorated this cake.


This is my mother in law, mother, sister, aunt, cousin and childhood bff.


This is, of course, Ms. Lilli, Margie's daughter. Isn't she adorable.


Alex's first Mississippi State University shirt. I can't wait for September so she can wear it.



One of my favorite outfits. Alex got a ton of clothes, toys and books. I have great friends and family. I promise I will have new pictures from tomorrow's shower in less than a week.

2 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Seems like you had a great time... love the cake... it looks great... take care

Mission To Macie said...

It was fun! and you got such cool stuff!

Can't wait to see Alex in all those precious outfits!



Jill :)