Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Sunday, June 22, 2008

We're home from Mississippi

We got home this afternoon from Mississippi. This Saturday was our first baby shower. I can't tell you how much fun it was to be on this side of the shower. I've thrown more bridal and baby showers than I can count in the past, but with the exception of my bridal shower 15+ years ago, I've never had another. Thanks so much Margie, Tammy, and Rhonda for everything. I will post pictures when I catch my breath. In the meantime, head over to Margie's blog for a few pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darcie,

It was so good seeing you Saturday!!! I am so excited you and Dan are FINALLY getting your baby!! I got your blog now, so I can keep up with your trip. I'm praying for ya'll and I love ya.

Manthie

Oh...my e-mail is preciousinms@yahoo.com

That Chick Over There said...

That is SO exciting!

Mandy said...

So glad you got to have YOUR baby shower!!

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

So very exciting!!!!

Alyson and Ford said...

So very exciting. I have not had a shower for me yet. I know someone in the family is "cooking" up one once we have our referral.

Alyson LID 01/27/06 (on the bubble for July!)