Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We're Going to China..........

We got our consulate appointment today. It is on July the 22nd. We will leave for China on July 10th and arrive on the 11th. We will tour Beijing on the 12th, fly out to Chengdu on the 13th and get Alex on the 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dan will head to Korea on the 24th of this month and meet us in Beijing on the 11th. We will head for home on July 24th. I can't believe this is finally happening. I am so happy I can't stand it. We don't have all our in country arrangements yet, but that should be soon. I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Hooray...can't wait to follow your journey to Chengdu!

Mike and Rhonda said...

I cannot believe it....so excited for you guys. Wow that is like 3 weeks away.

M,R,J1,J2 said...

This is so exciting! Pretty soon you'll hold your daughter in your arms!
Best wishes,
Michaela

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

This is down and outright brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

Betsy, short for Elizabeth, formally known as Esther said...

The trumpets sounded! I heard them! How wonderful for you guys!! YEAH!!!!