Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Babba's stuck in the tv..............

Before I left to go back to work in Korea I managed to set up a web camera in the living room so that when I call home Alex can see Babba and I can see her.

So now when I call Darcie and Alex we see each other. I am on the Times Square tv we have in our living room and they are on my laptop.
The first few times Alex wanted mama to get me out of the tv. She could see me on it and could here me but couldnt understand why I couldnt just come out.
She understands a little better now which is a relief or I was going to have to figure out how to pull that off.....

Alex seems to be handling my abscence pretty well so far according to Darcie.
Every time the phone rings it's me and every plane she sees they are going to get me.
But she is ok with it when I dont show up. Apparently she called me like 5 times the other day on her "Margie" phone..........

And congrats to Margie and John who will in a couple of days leave for China to go get their Ragan and bring her home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Alex thinks the remote will just zap you home huh? She will be all over you when you get back.

Po Po Alabama

MississippiZen said...

Lilli STILL thinks that her daddy works on an airplane :) Every plane we see, she waves to Daddy!

I would love to see little Alex's eyes light up when Daddy comes on the TV ... I bet that is a sight to watch!

Margie

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That is so sweet... hope all is fine in your neck of the woods