Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Insomniacs anonymous

...what's worse than an insomniac three year old?????

No seriously, someone please tell me...
The bug woke up around 1 this morning and is still wide eyed and wired at 20 minutes til 5 am....I was hoping mama would get some more sleep but not gonna happen. I been up with the bug since I was awake too.....I guess we are all trying to get over the jetlag.......
PS, thanks to Margie for the little cell phone......I have heard that thing about a million times this morning.........just wait til yours gets home, she'd getting a drum set from Uncle Dan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spend as much time outside in the sunshine as you can. It REALLY helps to reset the body's internal clock. Even having your shades open to natural light helps. Sure it may be hot where you live, but I live in Arkansas & came home in August: it was HOT here, too. But, in just a few days we were all sleeping through the night.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Glad that you made it back just fine... think of that long, long wait we had to endure... now... you are there with your daughter... isn't it amazing... take car

Mission To Macie said...

LOL

IT WILL GET BETTER!