Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fun with the Family

This weekend my mom and sister drove up to spend the weekend with me and help me register for the two baby showers that are planned in June. This morning all of us, along with my friend and honorary grandmother Leslie ,went to Babies are Us. Let me tell you, I had the best time. I've waited a long time to be able to register and buy gifts for my own child. After about 2 hours in the store, we decided to go to lunch. Amazingly, we didn't buy a single thing there. We had a nice lunch at Chi!i's and then we were off to T&arget. We mainly registered for toys and such there. Unfortunately :) we weren't as good and came home with the cutest pants, dress and sweater for Alex. Tomorrow, we may try to go to W&lmart and register there. The only things I haven't registered for is a car seat. Anyone who has any recommendations of a good toddler/convertible car seat, let me know. I'm still a little undecided.

1 comment:

MississippiZen said...

Go with the Britax ... that's the best rated one we found. We now own two ... they are expensive but WELL WORTH IT! Target has them if you want to add them to your registry!

I wish I could have been there to join the registry fun....... I have waiting A LONG TIME to see you become a MAMA ... you have NO IDEA what blessings are in store for you!!!!!

Love you!
Margie