Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday we got the first official present for Alex. We did a secret Santa swap in Dec, but this is the first present we have gotten since our announcement. My wonderful friend Margie sent me a surprise package.


This adorable swim suit that I hope Alex gets to use this summer. There is also a pack of barrettes for her hair.


This cute little summer outfit with a skort and some rubber bands for her hair.


Also, lots of books. I love "The kid with too many pets". Sounds like Alex already. Ha Ha

5 comments:

desert dirt diva said...

just passing threw and i saw your blog.. wish you the best..

Lady R (Di) said...

Oooh, how cute! This is the fun part, getting ready for the arrival. I know your very excited! Congratulations! Lady R

Mandy said...

Awww!! How sweet! That swimsuit is too stinkin' cute!

GinnyDreamin' said...

I don't think she could find a more perfect book for the daughter of a vet!! :)

The fish suit ROCKS!!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you and Dan AND ALEX!!!!!

Liene said...

That swimsuit is to die for cute!!! I love it!!!

Congrats on your 1st gifts. There will be many more to come!