Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I 171 H

Can you say Hallelujah? We got our I 171H in today. That is the last piece of paperwork from the federal government we need. Now we just need our Travel approval. The word on the Chengdu chat group is that travel has been postponed at this point. Several families were getting ready to leave in June and had to delay the trip. Hopefully, by the time our TA comes in, they will be processing adoptions in Chengdu again. Dan came home Thursday, so we have a busy month ahead of us. We will be working on getting our visas and getting Alex's room ready. There are two showers planned this month as well. I can't believe it is already June. Where does the time go?

2 comments:

MississippiZen said...

Congrats! I know that was a VERY important piece of paper!

Ok .... time is NOT flying by over here!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you say TICK TOCK TICK TOCK...

Hope you can get to China and back before Dan heads back to Korea! I can't wait!!!!!!!

cheepette8 said...

Congratulations! I hope your TA comes soon.