Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, May 26, 2008

Okay so we didn't just register..

So this weekend was suppose to be about registering for the baby showers, but there are some things too cute to pass up. Here all all the things we got this weekend. Some things I bought, some my sister Rhonda bought and some my Mom bought.
This first picture is a cute little dress. I just so happened to find a pair of sandals at another store that went perfectly with the dress.



These two are adorable sun suits.


This is a pair of jean we found that we hope will fit.


This final picture is a little pair of Pooh pants, a sweater and the cutest pair of sneakers ever.


I'm sure there will be more purchases in the future. Normally, I hate shopping, but I am loving shopping for Alex.

6 comments:

CC said...

Awwwwwww! I needed tons of "retail therapy" when waiting for my kids to come home! Especially my daughter. Girls' clothes are just too cute!

MississippiZen said...

ADORABLE!!!!!! I can't wait to get you hooked to Gymboree :)

I think that Alex may need some bows too ...

Have fun shopping ... (Cause I KNOW you are going again before you go to China!)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Let me guess... you are having fun shopping... take care

Mission To Macie said...

omg DON'T LET mARGIE GET YOU HOOKED ON gYMBOREE!!!!

LOL

she is so BAD!

Liene said...

I can't wait to do the same thing!!! The white dress with flowers on it is beautiful. Where did you find it???

You got some great clothes. Glad you had fun doing it.

wzgirl said...

Thanks 4 all the fun shoppy pics. I haven't been shopping for cute things like that in some time! Bet you can hardly contain yourself!

PS - Thanks also for your comments regarding vet appointments on my blog a wee while back. I really appreciated your weighing in. xoxo