Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

How much longer?

3 years and 3 months.....That is how old Alexandria was yesterday.
15 years, 4 months and 2 days...that is how long Dan and I have been married.
8 years and 8 months....that is how long Dan and I have been trying to have a family.
2 years and 5 months....that is how long we been working on the adoption.
1 year, 4 months, and 7 days... since our log in date.
1 week and 2 days.... since our Pre-Approval.
How much longer will it be until we hold Alexandria in our arms?
I hope not much longer.

Lets make it fun...I predict it will be July 27th.
Why might you ask? A very scientific reason. On April 27th Dan and I had Chinese food for dinner. My fortune cookie said this "Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you"
So what are your predictions? Just to make it interesting, who ever gets closest to our actually forever family day will win a prize. Don't know what it is yet, but it will be something great.
So leave me a comment.

5 comments:

GinnyDreamin' said...

I think on August 15th you'll have her in your arms! :) Hmmm....but I didn't look at when the Olympics start...

Mike and Rhonda said...

Happy Mother's Day Darcie!

Liene said...

We waited 7 1/2 yrs for the birth and adoption of our son. We never ever thought the day would come. I was approaching 29 and Lane was approaching 36. No spring chickens here and the thought of waiting for 2, 3, or 4 years just makes my stomach churn.

Glad your wait has almost come to an end and you will have the little girl in your arms soon. I hope that you do get to travel before the Olympics.

MississippiZen said...

Let's see ...

My highly SCIENTIFIC analysis leads me to believe that you will hold your daughter on .....

July 21st!

(yep, it's just a guess)

Love ya,
Margie

Mission To Macie said...

ok i wanna play!

i say: August 23rd

and i hope i am dead wrong and y'all go in June!!