Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I was tagged,...again

So I got tagged by Margie. Here are a few things you may not know about, and probably don't care to know. ha ha


1. Do you like blue cheese? NO!!!! It smells terrible
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? Are you crazy? Of course not
3. Do you own a gun? Yes, several actually.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? Nothing, I don't get to eat at Sonic often, but they are building one in town. YEAH!!!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only the OBGYN.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love them, and but I like sausage dogs better.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, lots and lots of coffee.
9. Can you do push ups? At one time I could, now I doubt it.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My 10 year anniversary ring.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading, watching movies, and reading other people's blogs.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, but I work with a lot of people who do.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I worry way too much.
14. Middle name? Dale.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I love watching Scrubs, I wish I had something sweet to eat, When will we go to China.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Lunch at the Mexican restaurant, and a pack of cigs.
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Coke, Coffee, Green Tea.
18. Current worry? We will never go to China.
19. Current hate right now? Nothing.
20. Favorite place to be? At home with my husband and animals.
21. How did you bring in the New Year?At a friends house having a bonfire.
22. Where would you like to go? China!
.23. Name three people who will complete this? I have no idea.
24. Do you own slippers? yes.
26. What year would you go back in time to? I don't think I would go back in time.
27. Can you whistle?Yeah.
28. Favorite color? Blue.
29. Would you be a pirate? No I get seasick.
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing, ever.
.31. Favorite girl's name? Alexandria, obviously.
32. Favorite boy's name?Mitchell.
33. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.
34.. Last thing that made you laugh? I can't remember, probably something that was said at work.
36. Worst injury you've ever had? A toss up between my ACL rupture and when my gall bladder became inflamed.
37. Do you love where you live? YES !
.38. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
.39. Who is your loudest friend? Dara without a doubt.
40. How many dogs do you have? 3.
41. Does someone have a crush on you? I doubt it.
42. What is your favorite book(s)? All of the Harry Potter books.
43. What is your favorite candy? Any thing with Dark Chocolate.
44. Favorite Sports Team? Duh, Mississippi State University Bulldogs!!!.
45. Your favorite meal? Seafood, (Snow crab legs, Shrimp etc).
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping.
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I wish I could sleep longer.
48. Do you have any odd habits? Not that I'm aware of, but they may seem odd to other people.
Okay, now I'm gonna tag Heather, Fliss and anyone else who wants to play.

No comments: