Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Friday, November 16, 2007

ALL BY MYSELF........................

Well, Dan left for Korea at 8:15 central time this morning. He called me from Detroit at 10:30 and now I guess he is somewhere over the ocean. He said he might try to call me from Tokyo if he can find a Internet signal. I miss him, as usual. I'm trying to focus on the good things about this and I hope he really enjoys his new job. You can expect lots more random post from me this month. But since the most exciting thing I do at night is feed my animals you may not care. Ha Ha
By the way, how many of you have that song in your head now.......

1 comment:

MississippiZen said...

don't wanna be all by myself.....

thanks I'll be humming that all DAY!

post on girl....I need some reading material :)

Glad Dan got there safely and can't wait to "see" Korea.