Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, November 15, 2007

tic toc

Well, today is thursday, November 15th, 2007.
I never thought I would be headed to Korea before I was headed to China....
Darcie and I are looking at this though as a great opurtunity.
Not only will I get a peek at Asia but I will get to log some serious! frequent flyer miles.
Hopefully those will come in useful when we book our flights to China.
For anyone that doesn't know, for the past 6 plus years I have worked a schedule of two weeks on and two weeks off. This new schedule will have me working 28 days(4 weeks) on and 28 days( minus travel time) off.
Thankfully we are kind of used to it since we have for the most part spent some amount of time apart due to our jobs since we have been married.
It's never easy to leave and it's always good to be home, this is our life....
Although plans are that once we get back from China for one of us to slack off work and begin raising Alex..........wow it seems so far away......
Enough rambling......

2 comments:

MississippiZen said...

Safe travels my friend..... I'm secretly jealous that you get to see Korea! Can't wait to see it through your eyes.

Margie

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

What a great opportunity! Have a wonderful trip and take lots of pictures! Travel safe!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki