Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Gabby

This is Gabby, aka Princess. She is our oldest cat and she HATES everyone but us. She was found at a gas station in my hometown when she was only 6 weeks old. My better half picked her up and we decided to take her with us. We intended to take her to the humane society once we got back home, but after a 4 hour ride to north Mississippi we were hooked. She is still put out by all the "strays" we continue you to bring home, including my cousin Alley, who lived with us until she was 18. She has her own bedroom and bathroom upstairs. We haven't the heart to tell her that it is going to be turned into the baby's room one day soon. She loves for me to carry her around and gets so distressed when I go out of town, that she gets sick.

2 comments:

GrannyB said...

the site looks great. I will be able to keep up with the day to day better.
LY
mom

MississippiZen said...

Poor Gabby ... I think you might need to think about counseling when it gets closer to the baby coming home LOL!