Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

Life in Okpo.......day 3

Well, I am slowly (very slowly) acclimating to the new culture and life here in Okpo.
All I can say is that wait until I get some time to explore and photograph the island.

Today I rode over to an offsite contractors to inspect some of the piping that will be installed in the second of the new build ships.
This is one instance that I can honestly say that ride was better than the destination. When I first arrived it was late at night so I missed out on the beauty of this place.....
The mountains are gorgeous as they rise up to the sky and then come crashing back down to the sea.....If you can try, and google Geoje Island and look at some pics....they are far and few between but worth the search. I promise to do better and get some posted here soon. Unfotunately, this is still a work assignment so spare time is rare.......
I will go ahead and seed your search with this link http://www.gfra.net/geoje_photos

No comments: