Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Trees and Follie


Well, here is Follie. She is the newest addition to the clinic (for now). She has a broken leg/elbow and my partner fixed it today. Her overall prognosis is unsure at this point because the break was so bad and involved a joint, but she is young and seems to be doing well. Hopefully she will be placed in a home soon.


This is the Christmas tree on Day 1. It is pre-lit which is great. I haven't put anything on it yet because I wanted to wait and see how Dennis will react. I thought that if he had a few days to explore it, he would get bored and then I could hang ornaments. I'll let you know how it goes.

On another note, sorry for the pity party I've been throwing this week. I am grateful to everyone who has told me to hang in there, wished me luck or told me it was okay to have a bad patch.

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Love the tree... you didn't 'spread' the 'bad' feelings... it was a whole bunch of things... I cannot get over how many people commented... well, I am feeling so much better now!!! Well, going for now... back later... take care