Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sampson


Well, tonight I decided to talk about the youngest of our doggie pack, Sampson. He is a full blooded Husky with an impressive set of papers. Before you think the wrong thing, he was a rescue from his previous owner and when we adopted him we got the papers. Before Sampson was even a year old he had already been stolen, found, got mange and had his leg kicked by a horse which required surgery. After the surgery the owners decided they could no longer afford to keep him... ha ha so a friend asked me if I might want him. As it turns out, the same day I had my other 3 huskies at the clinic for a bath, so we introduced them all. Everybody got along and he came home with us. He is the sweetest, most pure of heart dog I know..he is also as dumb as a stump. It never occurs to him to disobey me and he eats every meal as if it is his last. No matter what stupid thing he does, I don't have it in my heart to get mad at him when I look at those beautiful blue vacant eyes.

2 comments:

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Sampson is gorgeous! Love those eyes! When I was younger we had a Malamute Husky named Tiki, he was a great dog.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

John said...

Hey guys, I just got to Rio yesterday morning and when I got off of the plane I noticed a fellow had bought a first class ticket for his Persian cat in a little carrier. Why were you two the first people I thought of?