Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Two for One


Tonight you get a 2 for 1 introduction. This is Two and Ninja (Fatboy and Freakshow). They are the defective cats in the house. Two was adopted when I was in Vet School. He is the only animal I adopted while in school. He was about 4 months old and missing about 60% of his tail. He was found at a horse barn, so it was thought he may have been stepped on by a horse. He is my snuggle bug and loves to sit in my lap. Ninja was dumped at our house one night, literally. Dan and I found her on our porch. She was underweight and missing one of her back toes. The area was infected as well. She is a daddy's girl and has little to do with me. She has crossed eyes and loves to chase laser lights. She and Two are BFFs and we frequently find them snuggled up together. As you can see Dennis has recently decided that curling up with them is a good idea. And for all of you who are sick and tired of me going on about my pets, the good news is this is the last of the cats, and there is only 3 dogs left.

3 comments:

MississippiZen said...

Can I tell you that I love learning about your life? How did I miss so much?????????????

I am thinking that maybe I need to introduce my kitties now too!

Mission To Macie said...

Welcome to the blogging world Darcie! I am excited to follow your journey!


Jill :)

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

These pet posts are fun. I will have to check now to see if I did a post introducing my kitties to the blogging world. I know I have posted pictures but I don’t think I gave any information about them. Guess I will have to do some kitty profiles this weekend.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki