Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007

Lazy Monday





Today was my day off and since it was also my last day off until Dan leaves for Korea for a month, we decided to get out and get some air. We jumped on the Victory and rode to our favorite fast food restaurant (Popeye's is the shiz nit) and then to the State park near our house. The fall colors have finally started to show up this year and they were worth the wait. I feel blessed to live in such a beautiful area and I can't wait to show all my favorite things to our daughter one day.

4 comments:

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a really nice day. The fall colours are lovely.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I wish that in Florida we had colours like that... so far we have had one week of winter... that was really exciting... love the dogs... can I have one?

GinnyDreamin' said...

Those are beautiful pictures!! What a great look at fall for those of us who don't really get that terrific color show!

MississippiZen said...

WOW .... I'M JEALOUS!!!!!! It is so beautiful. How is it that we are only 4 hours south of you and nothing turns yellow or orange here..... hmmmmmmmmm