Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sammy



I said in the previous post that it was the last one about pets, and I didn't lie. This is Sammy. She was my girl, and the only female dog. She died last year from a brain stem tumor. She was Bogie's best friend and mate since the day we brought her home in 1995. She was a great "mom" to all our other animals and loved children. I regret that she will not be around to met our daughter when we finally bring her home from China. I miss her every day. And as a quick aside, for anyone who has ever loved a pet and grieved for them, never let anyone tell you the pain and loss isn't real. Don't let people make you feel weird if you cry or feel depressed. Okay, enough of the sappy stuff. Tomorrow I will write something cute and happy.

No comments: