Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, November 5, 2007

Dennis


I thought I would start out by introducing everyone to the cast of characters in my life. This is Dennis, the newest addition to the family. On a good day I call him Dennis and on a bad day he is Menace. He was one of 8 kittens dumped at the clinic over the summer. After everyone was adopted, Dennis was returned. At the time I felt sorry for him, now I know that the person saw the evil underneath that I missed. (just kidding) Anyway, he came to live with us in June and has added spice to our life ever since. As you can see by the pictures below, he can find many ways to get into trouble.

4 comments:

MississippiZen said...

He is SO cute ... I just can't believe that he is a Menace :) LOL! He is just preparing you for a two year old one day!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

Hi Darcie, so nice to have another Dec 29/06 LIDer in the Blogging community. Your blog is very nice and your new kitty is adorable (very mischievous)! I will defiantly be following your journey and adding your blog to the sidebar of mine (if you don’t mind), since we have the exact same LID!! I love meeting people that have the same LID as us because we will be able to celebrate all our milestones together. The blogging community is an awesome place! There is lots of support and encouragement out there.

Drop by for a visit sometime, my blog is: www.pricelessprincess.blogspot.com

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

PS: Congratulations on 10 months of waiting behind you!!

Paige said...

So you're into the blog? That Margie and Adele are to Thank for me getting started too. I so enjoy keeping up with them through their blogs. I now am keeping up with Macie! If all these blogs keep coming I will never get any housework done. Ha Ha. I hope that we can meet one day soon! Margie speaks highly of you. If we can make it through this long wait..we may even go to China together! take care

Liene said...

The kitty is really cute!! Ours is now 10 yrs old and still has times where he acts like he's 6 months old! Ours is named Curious George because as soon as we adopted him from the Humane Society instead of sitting in my lap in the car he climbed to the back window, under the seats and then when we got home he was nosing into everything. Still does! But I don't remember him doing that to the TP!

Glad to see someone else from the Dec DTC group has a blog I can add to my blogroll.