Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bonus Dennis post




Dennis loves his toys. This is a new toy Dan bought for the cats. They all play with it, but Dennis loves it. We had to take off one of the dangling parts because Dennis managed to get it off the toy, and I did not want to have to do surgery to remove it later.
Dennis loves his Daddy. Aren't they just precious sleeping there together. As you can tell, Dennis was much younger and smaller.
Dennis loves Cameron. This is my friend's little boy. Cameron is almost 11 months old. Recently we had a "play date". Dennis and Cameron played for hours and that night.....Dennis slept and didn't get into any trouble. I need to organize more "play dates".

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Darcie!! Thanks so much for stopping in my blog! And it's totally ok that you're a Bulldog!! Hee-hee! I actually graduated from Delta State, but have rooted for the Rebels ever since I could talk. I see you guys are in Korea. My husband spent 14 months there after we were first married because he was in the military. Unfortunately, I couldn't go. I bet it's really beuatiful! I've bookmarked your blog and will check in often. Your Dennis is soooo cute!!