Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Official first post.


Well, here is my official first post. I can't imagine anyone wanting to know about my boring life. This weekend has been eventful. Most of people who know me, know how much I love my car. It was my dream car and I rarely allowed anyone to drive it. Well, I finally traded it in yesterday. I didn't really want to, but since is was a sports car, it wasn't really consistent with a car seat. Besides that my better half couldn't stand to get in it. Now granted, you did have to lay down to get in and then roll out, but it looked really cool and went really fast. So, you might ask what did we get? Well a brand new CX-9 from Mazda. It is about as far away from a sports car as you can get, but I am enjoying the automatic transmission and not sitting 4 inches from the road. I guess I officially have a "Mommy Mobile". Now...If I were just a mommy...ha ha

2 comments:

MississippiZen said...

4 doors???? You have officially taken the first step to mommyhood :)

Now if China would be so gracious as to SPEED UP!

LuLu said...

Yea! I'm so excited you are blogging. We can share in your joys and frustrations. I'm sure y'all are anxious for her to be in your arms. We are praying for you.