Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bogie


Well, this is my final post about the pets. This is Bogie. He is our old man at 14 1/2 years old. We got him the first year we were married;when he was only 5 weeks old. He is a true character. He hates to get wet or dirty and refuses to get out in the rain. At our last house, he learned to pee off the porch to keep from getting wet. He knows which food bowl is his and refuses to eat out of any other bowl. He loves raw broccoli and sharing egg nog with his daddy. Time has started to catch up with him this last year. He is almost deaf and his eye sight is failing. He is on medication to help with his cognitive function as well. Otherwise, he is doing okay and I hope he will be around for a while longer. Seeing as how I'm his doctor as well as his mommy, I will do what I can to keep him happy.

No comments: